Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here's what some of us are up to lately...

I think it would be fun to list a few pieces our members have made! I will list on a bi-weekly basis and randomly (while giving everyone a turn) items in shops. It will be fun to see what our fellow members are up to and what kind of techniques we each use!

This is "Decorative Stems" from sarahjarrett.etsy.com. It was made of found cut papers to make a cute, whimsical yet contemporary collage. I think the pieces are so well placed; I also think it's really neat to see that tiny pieces of paper come together to make a larger picture. What do you think? Very fun and sweet!!



Here we have a sweet little mommy and baby giraffe collage from marygolightly.etsy.com. The giraffe scene is created with gingham paper over canvas. This would make such a great addition to a baby or child's room...or something like this would make a nice scrapbook page!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really great idea. I like both pieces very much. Good job fellow artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my mommy and baby giraffe collage! I love this idea, and I look forward to seeing more work from the team!

    "Decorative Stems" by Sarah Jarrett is so cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete