Friday, October 2, 2009

The Work of Our Members: Week 4

The time has come to update this blog with the lovely crafts of our crafters here on the Collage Team from Etsy!!

Here we go!!


Here is a super cute original collage by sliceofdelight.etsy.com. I love how this mama is holding her baby in a basket and the saying states, "It ain't easy...". Being a mama to a sweet little boy myself, I can understand what she is going through! :)


She has attached a magnet to the back to allow you to decorate your fridge or to use this lovely as a bookmark!



This is an original collage made from recycled newspapers by CutNGlue.etsy.com. This collage is called "Skyline Drive" mounted on wood and measures approximately 9 x 6 inches. My husband, son and I just moved the Chicago and this piece reminds me of the hustle and bustle of big city living. Great!!

P.S. I am so sorry my dears that I have not posted in so very long. My husband and I are starting a business and it seems to have taken up much too much of our time. I will be posting more often now as we are in a great place during this transition....

No comments:

Post a Comment